Time & Location
About The Event
The adventure began in 2011. One day, five friends decided to play some blues covers. They participated to huge luxembourgish festivals such as the “Blues Express” and the “Blues and Jazz Rallye”. In 2013, they also participated to the European Blues Challenge and they went to the finals, in Toulouse.
2013 was also a year of change. In fact, the band had some desagreement with 2 of their members.
Dan Juchem and Steve Richer replaced drummer and guitarist.
Then, whole band decided to compose own songs and to write their own lyrics.
With Woody Lunari (vocals and harmonicas, and obviously the frontman), Dan Kries (bass), Gigi Felten (guitars), Dan Juchem (drums), Steve Richer (guitars), the band was quite perfect. Nevertheless, they came to the idea to take a second singer to complete the team. So they did and Elise Nunes joined the band in 2016.
They recorded their CD this year, 2017. This CD has blues/rock influences and is the result of these 6 motivated musicians. The CD is now available in the “CD Buttek beim Palais”, on multimediart.lu and also on iTunes.
In 2019, they participated again to the European Blues Challenge, that happened in the Azores this time. “It was a great experience” they say, though they did not get the first place.
This year, the band decided to leave Dan Juchem. Konni Troost (their first drummer) came back and the band is now working on their second album.
Stay tuned !
Here to remind some specific practical measures:
- Bring your mask. You have to wear it as soon as you leave your table
- No entry without reservation online
- You will be placed by us at your table, and be served there the whole evening.
- We are going to have about 10 tables in total. You certainly will be placed along other people at the same table.
- At midnight the disco must be closed. So come early
- The show will start at about 21.30
Online only: 7 Eur
- Sold OutHeavy Petrol€7€70€0