The Tame and the Wild
Time & Location
About The Event
The Tame and the Wild is a nostalgic indie folk band around the singer-songwriter duo Seja & Flëpp. Its music drives with vocals exploring human emotions among the natural world, sea and stars, youth and age, resiliency and love, boldness and resignation, honesty and memory. The songs urge one to touch those personal situations that are set in and often so tightly bound to nature. The Tame and the Wild see their influences in the sounds of bands such as Daughter, Boy, Kodaline or Feist. The Tame and the Wild played some first shows in 2015 such as Indie Week Manchester (UK), Open Source Festival (D) or Rock-A-Field (L). During a baby-break in 2016/2017. The band found love for living room or garden concerts in a more intimate, private setting.
Here to remind some specific practical measures:
- Bring your mask. You have to wear it as soon as you leave your table
- No entry without reservation online
- You will be placed by us at your table, and be served there the whole evening.
- We are going to have about 10 tables in total. You certainly will be placed along other people at the same table.
- At midnight the disco must be closed. So come early
- The show will start at about 21.30
Online only: 7 Eur
- The Tame and the Wild€7€70€0